Here are some ideas to make a beautiful ambiance while keeping your party in a budget…
- Buy a large inexpensive bouquet at the grocery store and divide it in smaller arrangements.
- Clump some votive candles around the room to create a relaxed atmosphere.
- Create a menu and ask your guests to bring a dish from it.
- Choose a wine that matches your appetizers and as a non-alcoholic option have water with slices of cucumber in it.
- Make your guests feel special by using your best serving dishes and dinnerware.